Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day!


Starters... South coast oysters- Wonboyn Rock, Merimbula Lake and Pambula Oyster.


My husband Richard and I


My girls and my mum

I woke up to a full english breakfast from my wonderful husband and youngest daughter Millie... Then we met my eldest daughter Kate and had a gorgeous long lunch at Boathouse at Blackwattle Bay. I hadn't been in years and it was just as good as I remembered, the restaurant was full of families and the service was impeccable. I should have had the snapper pie, but I left that one to the girls! I had a roast hapuka fillet with a duck confit sausage and lentils... which was nowhere near as naughty as the pie! Shared a fabulous bottle of Spanish wine- Telmo Rodriguez Gabo do Xil 2007- and let Kate drive us home.

It's only once a year but us mums deserve to be spoilt! And spoilt I was... thanks girls!

No comments: